I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award from Ben Pastore!
The rules are that I state 11 random facts about myself, answer 11 questions from my nominator (Ben), nominate 11 other bloggers with 200-ish followers, and give them 11 questions to answer. Then the people that I nominate do same things that I did.
Whew! Did you get all of that?
Let the bore-fest BEGIN!
11 Random Facts About Me
- I am the clumsiest person you’ll ever meet
- I was inspired to play the violin after listening to this. (While we’re on the subject, I’ve also played other instruments like the flute and a wee bit of guitar. My love for music started in elementary when I played on my music instructor’s piano.)
- I have a kitty named Fluffy MoMo (we call her MoMo for short. Cute, right?)
- I didn’t like to write at first until this happened. Funny how things work out, huh?
- I am a gamer! (Tekken and Sims are my favorite games)
- I like the snow
- I have an awkward fascination with tying bandannas on my head. (What, they’re stylish!)
- I love Cheezits
- Green is my favorite color
- I am a Taurus
- My favorite show is The Blacklist
Answering Ben Pastore‘s 11 Questions
1. What do you picture yourself doing 5 years from now?
Rubs crystal ball
I see…I see myself still in college pursing a degree and, most of all, writing (that’s a constant).
2. Who is the person that has had the greatest influence on your life?
My parents. They keep me going! 🙂
3. If you were given a blank ticket good on any airline, where would you go and why?
New Zealand to see Hobbiton (I HAVE to know if Gandalf’s beard is real!)
4. What makes you sadder than anything else?
I’m a family person so I feel worst when they feel bad.
5. What was the last kind act you did for someone?
I spotted a spider on my keyboard, I raised a shoe to hit it, but I thought it would be nicer if I waited until it crawled off. You know…for the laptop’s sake?
I helped a friend study for a quiz this week. 🙂
6. Do you consider yourself a person open to new ideas?
Yeppers! In fact, the whole reason why I decided to go to college was to broaden my horizons!
7. What was your single most coolest experience in your life?
When I attended my very first symphony–it was surreal!
8. Would you still write if no one else could see what you wrote?
Heck yeah! I don’t write for my stories to be read. Don’t get me wrong, I would LOVE for people to read what I write! However, I write because I just have to. I can’t go to long without writing because I get…well…lets just hope I’ve written something.
9. To your mind, what would you need to accomplish to consider yourself successful in life?
I consider myself successful when I learn something new. If I am not leaning something new then I am failing to approve myself.
10. Who’s the best ‘unknown’ author that you’ve read?
Oh it was….uh….I don’t think they gave their name. (All joking aside…I really can’t remember. Sorry!)
11. Would you be willing to change your thoughts and behavior if your life were in the balance?
Depends on the situation and what my thoughts or behavior is being changed into.
My 11 Nominees
- Ravenly Writes
- The Diaries of James Purcell
- Paper, Pen, and No Plan
- Wordy and Nerdy
- The Word Trance
- Between Ardency and Glory
- Until the Ink Well Dries
- Vik Tory Arch
- Grady P. Brown — Author
My 11 Questions
- What’s your biggest goal for the month?
- What milestone are you hoping to accomplish in the next five years?
- What’s the biggest milestone that you’ve accomplished thus far?
- When you started your blog, what was your first expectations for it? Has it changed?
- Aside from writing, what other activity captures your interest?
- Where is your favorite place to read or write?
- Who is your favorite author?
- What keeps you going when things get rough?
- If you could give one life tip, what would it be?
- What genre interests you the most and why?
- Out of all your favorite books, which character do you wish you could be? (Oh, and you can’t use your book)