It’s a rewarding feeling when I log onto my blog or open up my email to find awesome messages from my buds! It’s a wonder that there are people out there who even read what I write and I’m truly grateful to them. Vik Tory Arch and Kaleiyah-P are two such people. Both nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award and said that they liked what I do here on the Tavern.
Thanks gals! I’ll do my best to keep my posts coming for peeps like you.
Ok so the rules are…
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog. You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 (or more) other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
7 Random Facts about ME
- My favorite color is green
- I like stories where the villains are relatable
- I’m a clutz so you shouldn’t trust me with anything fragile
- I hate the feeling of falling behind!
- Butterfingers are my favorite candy
- Defiance is my new favorite MMORPG and TV series
- The Black List is another favorite show of mine
Tag You’re It!
4 Replies to “One Lovely Blog Award! Yipiee!”
Thanks for the nod, but I already participated 🙂 And I agree, Butterfingers are awesome.
You’re welcome. And, yes, they’re awesome! 😀
Congratulations and best wishes.
I appreciate the nomination, but I’ll have to decline the award. I’ll end up putting a random facts about me post anyway. 😉