Wow this month was a severely productive one! Not only did I meet my goals, I surpassed them.
A big round of applause to everyone who participated in Camp NaNoWriMo! Even if you didn’t meet your word count goal–you still had the courage to try. And that’s what Camp NaNo is all about.
I hope that August will be just as fun and rewarding. 🙂
- Backhanding Procrastination when Camp NaNo isn’t Motivational Enough (July 1)
- NaNo Over a Stein, Week One (July 4)
- Happy 4th of July (July 4)
- I’m an Inspiring Blogger…Really? Sweet! (July 7)
- Freewrite #8: (For Wrimos) Under Pressure (July 9)
- NaNo Over a Stein, Week Two (July 11)
- Book Review: The Unfinished Boy by Chrystala Thorma (July 14)
- Basing Your Reading Habits off of Reviews is so…Grade School! (July 15)
- NaNo Over a Stein, Week Three (July 18)
- Book Review: The New World by Patrick Ness (July 21)
- Freewrite #9: (For Wrimos) In Just One Word (July 24)
- First Drafts…Ugh! (July 25)
- I’m Gunning you Down August! (July 29)