But all things must come to an eventual end, I suppose. I’m just hoping that July will go as smooth for me as June has.
Looking back, this is what happened at the Tavern:
- The Case of the Monomyth (single story) (June 2)
- Is YA Fiction Becoming Repetitive? (June 4)
- Famous Rejections (June 6)
- The Woes of Over Researching (June 9)
- Legend by Marie Lu (June 9)
- On Your Marks…Get Set…#WritingSprint (June 9)
- Freewrite #6: This Stain Wont Come Out (June 11)
- Happy Father’s Day!!! (June 15)
- Fight the Monday Blahs (June 16)
- Is Creative Detachment Good for You? (June 18)
- Famous Rejections #2 (June 20)
- Freewrite #7: The World is Your Canvas (June 25)
- Goals for July (June 27)
Well that was a lot! Lets get July and Camp NaNoWriMo started already! Are you ready? Give me your mean face!
5 Replies to “Monthly Wrap Up: Bye Bye June-bug”
RRRrrrrr!…I give you my pirate face.
Lol! Arrr 😀
You’r rrrrright! Atttt.
It’s the end of June already? This year is going by far too quickly 😀 I hope your July goes just as well!
I know right! I hope your July goes good for you too 🙂