Ugh…I guess you can’t get too comfortable, right?
But anyway, here’s what I accomplished in June:
- I started posting 3 times a week again
- I believe I’ve given the Tavern the special love and care it deserves
- I did one book review. I planned to write two but I’m glad I did something.
- I got back into writing my WIP again thanks to a Tuesday writing sprint on twitter
Here’s what I plan to do in July:
- Participate in Camp NaNoWriMo
- Finish my WIP during Camp NaNo
- edit scifi WIP
- Read Two books and write reviews on them
- Register for classes
I’ve got a busy month ahead of me!