Guess what? Today is the end of the last full week of June. Which sucks because that also means there’s only one more month before I have to put my nose back to the grind.
Ugh…I guess you can’t get too comfortable, right?
But anyway, here’s what I accomplished in June:
- I started posting 3 times a week again
- I believe I’ve given the Tavern the special love and care it deserves
- I did one book review. I planned to write two but I’m glad I did something.
- I got back into writing my WIP again thanks to a Tuesday writing sprint on twitter
Here’s what I plan to do in July:
- Participate in Camp NaNoWriMo
- Finish my WIP during Camp NaNo
- edit scifi WIP
- Read Two books and write reviews on them
- Register for classes
I’ve got a busy month ahead of me!
8 Replies to “Goals for July”
Nice job on the posting and reviving of your novel! Completing goals always feels so fantastic 🙂
Thanks and they sure do. Hopefully I can do the same in July
Looks like you’re doing well in your writing processes 🙂 I agree with Arya there, completing goals feels great!
Thanks, and it does feel great! I may actually end up getting more than 40% of my edits done next month. Guess we’ll see 😀
Haha yup lets hope so cos that’d be really good! 😉
Great camping on Nano.
I am heading there too. I have a new project in mind…. novella in Amish style.
I’m hoping that this Camp NaNo will be more successful than April’s (which is why I’m doing the same project over again). Good luck on your novella.
Same from this side of the lake to your camp.