Wipes sweat from brow and flick it at you.
Whew! It’s been one tough month for me. There was my 21st birthday, studying, late night headaches, more headaches, more studying, stress, STRESS, finals, and finally a relief.
The wrap up for this month is pretty short because of the things I talked about here and here. However, I still got some blogging done so that’s a plus! Take that college!!
Here’s what happened:
- Tell Failure to “Bring it on!” (Apr. 4) YES..I know it was in April (it didn’t get mentioned in last month’s wrap up…oops.)
- I was Nominated for the Liebster Award! (May 12)
- Freewrite #4: Just Around the Corner (May 14)
- Dear [Friend], your Book Was… (May 20)
- Memorial Day 2014 (May 26)
- This Week’s and June’s Goals (May 26)
- Freewrite #5: You Deer, Who Deer? (May 28)
- When Writing Becomes a Chore (May 30)
Here’s what happened last month.
What are your plans for June?
One Reply to “Monthly Wrap Up: Ending May”