With the end of March and National Reading Month, April and Camp NaNoWriMo are just around the corner. But before March ends, I wanted to take a look back. Some of you may (or may not) know this but March was the grand opening for the Tavern. It’s been such a joy to see it become as fantastic as it is. Thanks for following and making this such a success! I’ve met a lot of awesome bloggers, writers and authors whose words have either entertained, educated, or influenced me. Thanks! I hope the Tavern will keep on growing! 😀
Toasts a glass to you.
Alright, alright, alright enough with the mushy stuff.
Here are the past posts for this month:
- Welcome to Inky Tavern (March 2)
- What Will You Read This Month (March 9)
- Fill Your Monday In Words (March 10)
- Freewriting Assignment #1: Music Muse (March 12)
- The Power of Rereading (March 14)
- An Update and a Big Thankyou to Followers (March 17) (Yes…I thanked you twice)
- Book Review: The Cleaner By Mark Dawson (March 19)
- Looking Forward to Camp NaNoWriMo? (March 21)
- 5 Influential Books That Have Influenced Me (March 24)
- Freewrite #2: Not So Peaceful (March 26)
- Preparing for the Evils of Camp NaNoWriMo (March 28)
- Book Review: Call of the Herald by Brian Rathbone (March 31)
So…are you ready to dominate April?